HTC has a range of smartphones in its Desire series including the Desire C, Desire U, Desire X, Desire SV, and the recently launched Desire 600.
HTC Desire 500, which was announced with Android 4.2 in July this year, is set to be launched in
The HTC Desire 500 is just 9.9 mm thick and comes with a 4.3 inch display having WVGA (800x480 pixels). The 123 grams weighing smartphone has the 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200quad core processor which is assisted by 1 GB RAM. The Desire 500 has Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with HTC Sense and the famous BlinkFeed user interface. Besides, HTC Desire 500 has 4 GB Internal memory, 64 GB micro SD card slot, 8 megapixel auto focus rear camera, and 1.6 megapixel front camera. Both the front and rear camera comes with BSI sensor. Besides the f2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens bearing rear camera is said to be able to capture high definition videos. The phone also comes with Beats audio integration like many other HTC smartphones.
The Desire 500 has an 1800 mAh battery which is said to provide 12.1 hours of 3G talktime and 435 hours of 3G standby time. The dual SIM smartphone has GPS with AGPS support, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, and DLNA. Besides it comes with Accelerometer, proximity sensor, and ambient light sensor. HTC has a range of smartphones in its Desire series including the Desire C, Desire U, Desire X, Desire SV, and the recently launched Desire 600.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia