Adobe, Brocade, salesforce.com,
"This year's announcements demonstrate the continued innovation in today's industry," said
The exhibitors who will be making announcements or showcasing new products leading up to or at GTEC currently include:
Adobe recently unveiled The State of Mobile Benchmark for Q2 2013 that found web-traffic in
Air Interactive Media introduces AIM mVault, providing a unique design surface across hundreds of devices with simple controls and components that allow for collaboration and document share to rapidly access data. Users are provided secured access to any document, from anywhere, for any mobile and computing device.
babyTEL (Booth # 710),
Bluink introduces Shift-IT®, a hosted Shift Scheduling – Shift Trading platform that allows you to manage employee schedules, while eliminating the frustration of tracking schedule changes. Give employees the power to trade shifts from their Shift-IT app, while the system enforces shift rules under your control! See us at booth 212.
BriteSky will debut customized cloud solutions built to be flexible and fully support both the hybrid private and public cloud models. Whether it be cloud computing, secure file sharing, backup to the cloud or DR our scalable services allow you to expand into our cloud based on your business demands.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws