The device features a unibody design and a full HD 5 inch display.
Chinese handset giant, Gionee had unveiled its latest flagship Android smartphone - the Elife E6- back in the month of July. Now the company is gearing up to launch the smartphone in
The Gionee Elife E6 is the company's first OGS (one glass solution) display based smartphone that gets a 2.54 mm narrow bezel and is 7.7mm thin. The smartphone houses a 5 inch full HD display with 441 ppi pixel density and weighs only 128 grams.
The E6 is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November