CFR Part: "48 CFR Parts 3 and 52"
RIN Number: "RIN 9000-AM56"
Citation: "78 FR 60169"
Document Number: "FAC 2005-70; FAR Case 2013-015; Item I; Docket 2013-0015, Sequence 1"
"Rules and Regulations"
SUMMARY: DoD, GSA, and
EFFECTIVE DATE: Effective:
Applicability: In accordance with FAR 1.108(d)(3), contracting officers are encouraged to include the changes in these rules in major modifications to contracts and orders awarded prior to the effective date of this interim rule.
Comment Date: Interested parties should submit written comments to the Regulatory Secretariat on or before
ADDRESSES: Submit comments identified by FAC 2005-70, FAR Case 2013-015, by any of the following methods:
* Regulations.gov: http://www.regulations.gov. Submit comments via the Federal eRulemaking portal by searching "FAR Case 2013-015" Select the link "Submit a Comment" that corresponds with "FAR Case 2013-015". Follow the instructions provided at the "Submit a Comment" screen. Please include your name, company name (if any), and "FAR Case 2013-015" on your attached document.
* Fax: 202-501-4067.
Instructions: Please submit comments only and cite FAC 2005-70, FAR Case 2013-015, in all correspondence related to this case. All comments received will be posted without change to http://www.regulations.gov, including any personal and/or business confidential information provided.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Ms.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: DoD, GSA, and
Paragraph (a) of section 828 adds to title 41 a new section 4712 that contains the elements of the pilot program, which took effect by operation of law on
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle