Revolutionary ultrasound imaging system for breast, liver, thyroid,
prostate and other organs enables electronic palpation that displays
real-time, quantitative (kPa) tissue elasticity on a color-coded map,
aiding physicians in their diagnostic process as tissue stiffness varies
Aixplorer’s UltraFast™ imaging platform images up to 200 times faster than conventional ultrasound, making it the only system in the world that can, in real-time, generate shear waves in tissue and simultaneously image and compute the velocity of these waves.
Since shear wave velocity is directly related to tissue stiffness, ShearWave Elastography is a technological breakthrough in medical imaging as it permits noninvasive electronic palpation, even in deep, hard to reach organs.
This electronic palpation displays real-time, quantitative (kPa) tissue elasticity on a color-coded map and aids physicians in their diagnostic process, as tissue stiffness varies with the severity of pathology.
ShearWave Elastography imaging also provides additional clinical advantages for ultrasound-guided procedures, evaluation of multifocal stiff tissue, dynamic analysis of elasticity changes and longitudinal follow-up of tissue abnormalities and treatment.
“The clearance of this unique quantification tool for our real-time elastography technology is the result of a close and proactive interaction between the
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts