The award was granted through the NSF Small-Business ERC Collaborative Opportunity (SECO) program. The SECO program aims to facilitate the transition of NSF's technology investments in
“This supplemental award, coupled with Daylight’s own internal investments, demonstrates our commitment to working with leading researchers, so that together we enable breakthrough capabilities in life science research. Daylight’s mid-infrared imaging technology is an excellent platform from which to launch these capabilities,” says company President,
About Daylight Solutions
Daylight Solutions develops molecular detection and imaging systems for use in scientific research, life sciences, industrial process control, and defense applications. The company is the world leader in mid-infrared laser based solutions, with a line of broadly tunable and fixed wavelength laser sources and sensors that utilize mid-infrared spectroscopy. www.daylightsolutions.com.
The statements contained in this news release are not purely historical and contain forward looking information and statements. These include statements regarding the Company's expectations, intentions, or strategies regarding future matters. All forward-looking statements included in this press release are based on information available to the Company on the date released.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits