Criticized for putting an unexpectedly very high price of
The struggling Canadian handset maker has said that 'śthis lucrative scheme on BlackBerry Z10 is in line with BlackBerry's commitment towards the Indian market and will help the brand to reach out to more number of potential customers'
In May BlackBerry announced the introduction of new EMI Schemes, for BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Curve 9220 devices in
The new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is powered by features a 1.5 GHz dual core processor with 2GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage, and an expandable memory card slot that supports up to 32GB of additional storage.
The device comes with 8 mega pixels P along with 2 MPmega pixels secondary camera, upto 64GB, BlackBerry 10 OS2GB RAM, screen 4.2 inches.
BlackBerry, saddled with a huge inventory of recently-launched touch screen phones, has slashed the price of its Z10 smartphone from
Interestingly only last week, Blackberry said it would write down
On Monday this week BlackBerry announced that
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod