The Behlman BL3X100 ABPS provides 115/200 VAC, 3-phase, isolated and floating, at 400 Hz, plus 28 VDC power. It delivers a clean sine wave output with excellent line and load regulation, high efficiency and low harmonic distortion. Behlman’s unique protection circuitry provides over-temperature and short-circuit protection, along with voltage fold-back during overloads to ensure that the system’s power output provides undistorted waveforms essential for avionics performance. These features, combined with its small size and quiet operation, make the Behlman BL3X100 ideal for avionics testing.
The Behlman BL3X100 is one of over fifty different Behlman COTS and modified COTS frequency convertors designed to provide ground and mobile power for a wide range of military applications. Other Behlman Frequency Convertors are available with single- or three-phase power, fixed or variable voltage, and frequencies from1000 VA to 120,000 VA. Each of these COTS power systems can be modified to meet the precise requirements of virtually any military or industrial system, without the need for expensive custom design and engineering.
For more information contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11173620.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy