"What Not to Wear" co-stars Stacy London and Clinton Kelly are offering viewers
10 rules to dress by before they wrap up their New York lifestyle program.
The fashion-forward series is airing its 10th and final season now.
London and Kelly attempted to consolidate a decade's worth of sage advice into a list of 10 timeless guidelines on their show last Friday night. They went as follows --
10. "Keep the girls locked and loaded" by wearing the right-sized bra.
9. Dress your age.
8. Your clothes have to fit.
7. Dress for the job you want not the job you have.
6. Color, texture, pattern and shine create visual interest.
5. You don't have to show a lot of skin to be sexy.
4. Jeans are supposed to make your butt look good.
3. Mom does not equal frump.
2. You can show off your personality without looking crazy.
1. We're always right.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid