LiteManager program is a perfect solution for small or large computer parks administration. There are two modules in the installation distribution. They are a server module, setting up to the remote machine and a client module, setting up to administratorsí computers. The setting up to the remote computers is about two ways. The first one is to manually set it up from the distribution and the second one is to use an embedded remote setting up tool. After the setting the program up into the Viewer need to create new connections indicating the computer IP or ID address. Admin can use a network computers search and their automatic addition to the list for adding.
Especial interest is settings of a private ID server. It is a separate and unpaid application, called in the program as NOIP and what allows to integrate server and client parts according to the ID protocol. Having turned up such an ID server in the main organization Admin get a fully independent-running system of technical support of users. For all that admin get rid of any possibility of outside entry.
LiteManager allows admin to incessantly control the work of remote users per watching them in the program main window, while the screen schedule record mode lets to turn up a offline-running desktop record of the remote computer into a separate file. Admin can link up then and examine what was going on in the computer during the day.
To control directly the administrators, thereís an ability of turning on a remote control, copying events logging and files deletion mode record. Thatíll be convenient for technical support services.
LiteManager programís provided in two Pro versions, the full package with all features apt for large organizations and the no-charge one for a natural person or a legal entity and giving an opportunity of controlling of 30 computers without any time limits.
Read more: LiteManager - remote control software
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11170711.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief