The company's portfolio includes indoor and outdoor Smart WLAN 802.11 systems; ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controllers with Smart/OS software capabilities; FlexMaster, a remote platform for managing thousands of Smart Wi-Fi access points or Smart Wireless LAN systems; BeamFlex, a smart antenna system that combines a multi-element antenna array and best-path selection algorithms, to continually find the ideal route for a Wi-Fi signal to a given client at any time; SmartMesh, an RF routing system that provides the ability to construct an adaptive, resilient, high-speed wireless mesh network; and the company's mobile applications, which provide customers with platforms to collect performance data.
"With the ever increasing demand for connectivity and the rising popularity of mobile device usage, our customers in the region rely on
"We will use this opportunity to demonstrate the elite quality of our products which focus on the specific needs consumers have towards wireless connectivity."
Ruckus recently partnered with value-added logistics provider Katoen Natie, which has operations across the
"This event gives our client base a chance to interact directly with the staff and discuss new technologies, industry trends [and] challenges. Our presence at the event also enables us to learn from different suppliers in the market."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise