Chinese high-flying smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi says that sales of its flagship Mi-2 smartphone -- and variants -- has now exceeded 10 million units.
The Android based smartphone was first releases just under a year ago.
The phone is about to be superseded though, as the company recently showed off the Mi-3, which is due to go on sale from next month.
The company recently said that it was raising its sales target for this year to 20 million units, and recently hired a top
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data