Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies Simrit (
From the airframe to the engine propulsion systems, Bombardier s CSeries aircraft represents some of the most advanced technology and we re honored to have contributed to the aircraft s successful first flight, said Vinay Nilkanth, vice president of global sales, aerospace,
The successful first flight of Bombardier s CSeries aircraft marks a major milestone towards its entry-into-service.
The CSeries aircraft is the only all-new aircraft designed to meet today s operational realities. Optimized for the single-aisle, 100- to 149-seat market, the CSeries family of aircraft delivers the lowest operating costs in its class, a significant fuel burn advantage, exceptional operational flexibility, widebody comfort and an unmatched environmental scorecard.
Demand for single-aisle aircraft is forecasted to grow over the next 20 years within the emerging regions of
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief