For utilizing along Thuraya s IP terminals, DigiGone s video communications system and software platform sanctioned and through out their scattering channels in all vertical markets, Thuraya is actively rolling out the DigiGone satellite communications solution.
DigiGone provides encrypted video and audio conferencing, video streaming, Voice over IP (VoIP), Instant Messaging (IM) Chat and file transfer applying a small fraction of the bandwidth needed for other commercial video telecommunication solutions.
This system can also be customized, depending upon on users bandwidth speed requirements and their choice of audio and video quality, and the bandwidth can be increased or lowered by the user at any time during the call, to meet user requirements for image resolution.
DigiGone, licensed to assist with Thuraya s Maritime Broadband terminal, is at present being spread on commercial ships for applications such as videoconferencing, security and ship-to-shore crew welfare calling.
In addition, DigiGone has set up a strategic bond with Maritime Medical Access (MMA) at The
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics