As the role of information technology (IT) expands for businesses of all sizes, the seamless integration of systems and services grows in importance as well. In fact, the degree of success in the integration of infrastructure, various platforms, software, and applications can play a significant role in the level of operating efficiencies of the business. A major part of this challenge comes from the escalation of the use of mobile devices by consumers, which is forcing e-commerce businesses to adapt to the fluidity of being accessed by, and interacting with, a variety of different devices in addition to PC’s and laptops.
The Gervais Group IT service integration options focus on provisioning scalable and dynamic solutions to e-commerce clients in four distinct areas:
• Messaging and communications – The integration of multiple channels for communications can ensure that internal messaging is secure and efficient while offering customers a variety of options to communicate with the business. These channels can include live chat, unified messaging, automation of phone-based services, and email.
• Securing data and information – E-commerce businesses are often faced with the decision of opening access to data and information to their employees at the risk of jeopardizing security. Additional issues include the decision on whether to store data internally or by outsourcing data storage to cloud service providers.
• Integration of product sales and inventory management processes – The real time integration of product sales with an inventory management system can ensure that parts and products remain in stock and that orders for inventory replenishment are executed efficiently.
• Comprehensive implementation and integration of customer relationship management (CRM) software – Fully integrated CRM software facilitates the highest level of business to customer interaction by assembling and illuminating behavioral and purchasing data and preferences of each customer.
Regarding the new options for integrating IT services
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11173227.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama