An agreement was inked between a Singapore-based crude oil and refined petroleum product trading company, Concord Energy, and technology supplier Cool Planet Energy Systems to set up a joint venture in the
The new JV company will deal in development of commercial facilities producing biofuels and biochar from non-food biomass.
Concord Energy is an investor in Cool Planet. Others includes BP,
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor