Pegatron Technology will be responsible for ODM production of an 8-inch Windows 8 tablet expected to be unveiled by
Some market watchers expect the US-based vendor to release more enterprise products such as Windows-based tablets.
Several market watchers originally expected 8-inch tablets to stand a chance of replacing 7-inch ones, but some panel suppliers have pointed out that the small difference between the two size segments does not offer enough incentives for choosing more expensive 8-inch tablets.
However, many enterprise users prefer larger displays for work, market watchers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal