PagerDuty, the leading IT incident tracking and on-call management system, today announced its integration with Zenoss Service Dynamics, a leading commercial and open-source unified IT monitoring solution used by enterprise IT management for legacy, virtual and cloud monitoring. The combined solution provides users with reliable IT resource monitoring, including effective alerting, on-call scheduling and incident tracking across communication channels so users are able to take immediate action and solve incidents quicker.
"The PagerDuty ZenPack greatly simplifies escalating events and allows our NOC team to become much more efficient,' said
Zenoss delivers IT resource monitoring to all parts of an organization's IT infrastructure – physical, virtual, or in the cloud – and is extensible by anyone through a plug-in architecture. PagerDuty aggregates errors from all IT monitoring tools and extends the functionality and reliability of Zenoss by providing on-call scheduling, alerts and incident tracking through the PagerDuty API. When an event is triggered within Zenoss 4, the incident will instantly notify PagerDuty. PagerDuty will then alert the designated user about the incident. With PagerDuty alerts now available to Zenoss users via email, phone, SMS and mobile push, users will reliably receive every alert wherever they are across the globe.
"This integration with PagerDuty enhances our ability to respond to alerts, making it possible for IT issues to be addressed even faster and more reliably,' said
"Zenoss is a market leading industry tool used by hundreds of our customers. Aggregating alerts from Zenoss to PagerDuty will help these organizations monitor and manage incidents in the most reliable, timely and centralized way,' said
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus