Integrated telecommunications services provider, Orange has provided high-speed Internet connectivity to the Kenya Red Cross Emergency Response Centres to allow reliable, effective and faster communication as part of the Westgate relief initiative.
The centers are situated at the Visa Oshwal Centre, the Aga Khan and MP
Apart from Internet connectivity, Orange has also set up a toll-free Orange Money account to be used by its subscribers to make contributions towards those affected by the Westgate mall hostage siege.
The contributions will be channelled to the account dubbed Orange CSR Operational Account through the business number 222222.
For the purpose of this campaign which is raising money in support of the victims of the Westgate siege - the Orange Money Bill Reference is 'Westgate.'
"These initiatives are part of our solidarity with
Meanwhile the telecom company has launched special international calls rate bundles that will see Orange customers make voice calls for as low as Sh2 per minute to
The international call bundles offer also comes with free bonus data on the bundle purchased.
The offer will give Orange pre-paid customers across the country increased talk time with family, friends and business partners at affordable rates.
To activate the offer, Orange subscribers top up from Sh100, they then dial #123#, select option 3 for offers and select option 3 again for international bundles.
Each bundle has a 30 day validity period from the date of purchase. Once the bundle is over, the subscriber needs to purchase another bundle as this offer is not renewed automatically.
The offer that runs up until
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors