The BluFit sensor-packed water bottle connects to a smart-phone via Bluetooth and makes sure that its user is drinking enough water, which is calculated, based on the owner's weight and age, current temperature and humidity levels,
The bottle keeps a track of the time and amount of water that has been consumed during the day, and sets off an alert sounds along with a specific LED color code, when its time to have water.
Also, the system can be customized to help a user obtain specific goals.
The glass bottle is dishwasher safe and comes in a rubber sleeve for protection and easier grip if out running, along with a ten-day rechargeable battery. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says