Scientists accidentally create Star wars-like lightsaber
London (ANI): Well there is good news for Star Wars fans, as scientists have created a lightsaber by accident.
The team from Harvard university managed to get photons to stick together and form a molecule.
This molecule behaves like a Jedi's lightsaber by moving the light particles around in a solid mass, Metro.co.uk reported.
But if you try to cut through flesh with it or listen out for the familiar "whoosh" sound, you will be disappointed. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Scientists accidentally create Star wars-like lightsaber
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields