Scientists accidentally create Star wars-like lightsaber
London (ANI): Well there is good news for Star Wars fans, as scientists have created a lightsaber by accident.
The team from Harvard university managed to get photons to stick together and form a molecule.
This molecule behaves like a Jedi's lightsaber by moving the light particles around in a solid mass, Metro.co.uk reported.
But if you try to cut through flesh with it or listen out for the familiar "whoosh" sound, you will be disappointed. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Scientists accidentally create Star wars-like lightsaber
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Cape Cod Solar Projects Re-energized