Scientists accidentally create Star wars-like lightsaber
London (ANI): Well there is good news for Star Wars fans, as scientists have created a lightsaber by accident.
The team from Harvard university managed to get photons to stick together and form a molecule.
This molecule behaves like a Jedi's lightsaber by moving the light particles around in a solid mass, Metro.co.uk reported.
But if you try to cut through flesh with it or listen out for the familiar "whoosh" sound, you will be disappointed. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Scientists accidentally create Star wars-like lightsaber
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign