The IBM PowerPC 4xx processor range is widely utilized by many companies today in a range of applications including automotive, compute servers, military and aerospace, wired and wireless communications, and home entertainment.
The new OVP Fast Processor Model uses Imperas' high performance code morphing technology to allow software engineers to execute PowerPC development code at hundreds of million lines per second on their desktop personal computers. Incorporated within the model is Imperas' range of advanced development tools for efficient software analysis and debug.
"The PowerPC model series represents an important addition to the expanding OVP library,' noted Simon Davidmann, CEO of
The addition of the PowerPC models brings the OVP CPU library to 122 devices, including processors from ARM®, Imagination MIPS®, Power®, Renesas, Synopsys ARC, Xilinx® and OpenCores. The models, together with example platforms, are available from the OVP website, www.OVPworld.org. The models can be utilized within OVP based platforms, or integrated into SystemC/TLM2 based virtual platforms using the native TLM2 interface included with each processor model.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia