Contract notice: Design and implementation of a management application of port activities at the grand seaport guyana.
This invitation to tender is for the design and implementation of a management application port operations GPMG. : The objective of the contract is to design and implement on behalf of GPMG software computerized management of ship calls that will increase the efficiency of the management of port calls, provide a suitable framework for the operation of port and facilitate the exchange of data between port operators. : This software will be interfaced with a processing module reliable statistics ships, allowing both - Consolidated statistical processing goods and flexible enough to evolve with specific requests from the state or the
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T18470932.html
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects