The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "Carbon-nanotube based pastes and methods for making and using the same are disclosed. Carbon nanotubes are dispersed via milling; resultant paste has Hegman scale of greater than 7. The pastes can be used as electro-conductivity enhancement in electronic devices such as batteries, capacitors, electrodes or other devices needing high conductivity paste."
The patent application was filed on
Written by Satyaban Rath; edited by
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day