Comedian Bill Engvall will be joined by a special guest when he visits the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Emma Slater, Engvall's dance partner on the current season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," will accompany him to Bowling Green, according to a news release from SKyPAC.
A film crew from Dancing with the Stars Productions will document the performance, which will later air on the celebrity dance competition show, according to the release.
Tickets for Engvall's performance are $52.50 to $72.50 and are available at www.theskypac.com or by calling 270-904-1880.
Credit: By the Daily News
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)