Comedian Bill Engvall will be joined by a special guest when he visits the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Emma Slater, Engvall's dance partner on the current season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," will accompany him to Bowling Green, according to a news release from SKyPAC.
A film crew from Dancing with the Stars Productions will document the performance, which will later air on the celebrity dance competition show, according to the release.
Tickets for Engvall's performance are $52.50 to $72.50 and are available at www.theskypac.com or by calling 270-904-1880.
Credit: By the Daily News
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes