Comedian Bill Engvall will be joined by a special guest when he visits the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Emma Slater, Engvall's dance partner on the current season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," will accompany him to Bowling Green, according to a news release from SKyPAC.
A film crew from Dancing with the Stars Productions will document the performance, which will later air on the celebrity dance competition show, according to the release.
Tickets for Engvall's performance are $52.50 to $72.50 and are available at www.theskypac.com or by calling 270-904-1880.
Credit: By the Daily News
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders