Comedian Bill Engvall will be joined by a special guest when he visits the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Emma Slater, Engvall's dance partner on the current season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," will accompany him to Bowling Green, according to a news release from SKyPAC.
A film crew from Dancing with the Stars Productions will document the performance, which will later air on the celebrity dance competition show, according to the release.
Tickets for Engvall's performance are $52.50 to $72.50 and are available at www.theskypac.com or by calling 270-904-1880.
Credit: By the Daily News
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant