Comedian Bill Engvall will be joined by a special guest when he visits the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Emma Slater, Engvall's dance partner on the current season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," will accompany him to Bowling Green, according to a news release from SKyPAC.
A film crew from Dancing with the Stars Productions will document the performance, which will later air on the celebrity dance competition show, according to the release.
Tickets for Engvall's performance are $52.50 to $72.50 and are available at www.theskypac.com or by calling 270-904-1880.
Credit: By the Daily News
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness