idcloak publishes a new article describing the safeguarding potential of BartPE's Windows 7 live USB technology, which creates a virtual space for online access without exposing the user's hard-drive to malware's incendiary presence. The BartPE Live USB is portable and can work on any device by creating a temporary operating system for running certain programs such as
idcloak web researcher,
“This technology was designed for those whose computer have been sabotaged by invasive malware to the point of brokenness. It these allowed targeted users to reenter their device and perform virus clean out in the hope of restoring the device's functionality.
“For some reason, most people have overlooked BartPE Live USB's function as a preventative measure for virus protection and have typically turned to it as a solution only after malware has wreaked its havoc on their device. If people begin to use this as a precautionary procedure, we could see a huge dip in worldwide malware infections harming those who are running a Windows operating system.
“However, there has been some minor dispute concerning the legality of this technologies, but the developers, Nu2, have maintained that BartPE is perfectly legal.”
Users may wonder, “If the USB won't store viruses, how will I store my documents?” The simple solution is cloud storage. This will protect both their hard-drive and their live USB, keeping their online experience as safe and secure as possible.
idcloak is a developer of proxy web services that encrypt internet connections and prevent Track IP address technologies from identifying users online. Learn more at http://www.idcloak.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11172252.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status