Advanced Tissue Services is now offering human cell lines as part of their complete line of biological products. The
On its website the company details that all human cell lines “specimens are collected, processed and handled as per protocols that are approved by designated IRB and/or Ethics Committees.”
The human tissue company goes on to describe the product stating that, “Each sample is provided with a clinical correlate profile that includes gender, age, diagnosis and pathology, medical history and treatments received.” In addition the company states, “Custom protocols for prospective collections may also be developed per client specifications.”
The human tissue company provides specimens from a wide variety of anatomical sites including the breast, ovary, uterus, pancreas, kidney, liver, prostate, bladder, spleen, lung, head and neck, GI (colon, esophagus, stomach), skin, muscle, soft tissue and adipose, brain and nervous system.
The company also provides diseased/malignant cells in addition to non-diseased/normal/benign cells.
About Advanced Tissue Services
Advanced Tissue Services (ATS) provides high quality and well-characterized human biological specimens for utilization in research and development in clinical, basic science, translational, biotechnology and pharmaceutical practices. The clients receive personalized attention from the ATS professionals to maximize the understanding of client research development goals.
About Nuanced Media
Nuanced Media is a digital marketing and graphic design firm. The company specializes in strategic, multilayer marketing campaigns and efficiently crafted, user-friendly websites. Based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/roof-houston/roof-houston/prweb11169547.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief