Waseela, the leading ICT System Integrator and Managed Services provider in the MENA region, plans to demonstrate six technologies and solutions in collaboration with its vendors at GITEX 2013.
These state-of-the-art solutions include the latest technological advancement in wireless technologies and latest convergence trends of ICT technologies, which will be of interest to telecom operators, public safety organizations, oil and gas companies and large enterprises. Waseela will significantly expand its exhibition and its demonstration of activities in this year's GITEX participation
These new technological demonstrations include LTE critical communication solutions, WiFi offloading and WiFi monetization solutions, including WiFi-based active
Additionally, among the key planned activities by Waseela at GITEX 2013 is the official introduction of Waseela's Converged ICT/ELV Solutions, which will mark the official expansion of Waseela's solutions and services to address the market segment of Smart Buildings and Automated Buildings. These converged ICT/ELV solutions cover a wide range of advanced technologies including wired and wireless in-building data networks, IPTV/CCTV systems, telephony systems, security systems, DAS systems, automation systems and structured cabling.
Waseela will be exhibiting in Zabeel Hall during GITEX2013, occupying the Z-C30 booth.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign