UST Global, an information technology and business process outsourcing (BPO) services company for Global 1000 enterprises, today announced it has joined the Google Cloud Platform Partner Program as a Services Partner. UST Global will leverage this partnership to create Industry focused cloud solutions through the unique capabilities of Google Cloud Platform.
"The Google Cloud Platform Partner Program enables us to help our clients develop new cloud-based solutions that drive their success in solving complex business problems effectively, efficiently and on time by building on power of the Google Cloud Platform," said
Cloud app solutions, such as mobile apps, social apps, business process apps, and websites, using Google App Engine and Google Cloud SQL.
Cloud storage solutions, such as high-end backup and recovery, active archiving, global file sharing/collaboration, and primary SAN/NAS, using Google Cloud Storage.
Large-scale computing solutions, such as batch processing, data processing and high performance computing using Google Compute Engine.
Big data solutions, such as interactive tools, trend detection and BI dashboards, using Google BigQuery and Google Prediction API.
"To help customers get the most out of our cloud platform products," explains
The Google Cloud Platform Partner Program includes
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief