GiftLogic, a point of sale software developer, now offers a complete solution to consignment shop owners. Its new consignment platform includes hardware and software. According to a company representative, "Controlling consignment vendors is now easier with a complete solution to save precious time and money."
The hardware component of GiftLogic Consignment Store POS System includes a cash drawer, receipt printer, and barcode scanner. The software component includes cash register software, inventory control, customizable consignment contracts, consignment settings, consignor payments, customer loyalty tools, and detailed reports.
The inventory module allows consignment shop owners to review items on consignment whether they be sold, donated, or returned. In addition, detailed reports provide information about aged consignment inventory, consignment income, and consignment balances owed helping shop owners make smarter decisions about future consignment items. "These tools are designed to empower consignment shop owners with relevant information," the spokesperson said. "Armed with information, shop owners can make better choices and respond rapidly to sales trends."
"We understand that consignment shops have specialized needs," the GiftLogic spokesperson said. "We've taken the best of our POS system and enhanced it with consignment shop tools. As a result,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11145662.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy