The launch represents a landmark in the transformation of PT from a fixed line provider to entertainment and IT services innovator.
The new data center which the company has opened in the Portuguese town of Covilha, was developed with an
The first block which has been inaugurated recently houses six rooms with 520 sqm and a power usage efficiency (PUE) of 1.25.
Once complete, the whole project, will cover 75,500 sq. mtrs. and will be made of four blocks.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim