Twitter as Clients -->
Pagely, the original managed WordPress hosting service, is celebrating their 4th year in business this month. The company was founded in 2009 by
As a managed WordPress host, Pagely takes care of performance tuning, security (malware & DDoS protection), and updates to the WordPress core as well as plugins. Notable customers of Pagely include Microsoft’s Yammer, Groupon’s Fee Fighters,
“I am excited to be given the opportunity to help accelerate the momentum Pagely has enjoyed. WordPress is such an ubiquitous piece of software and we have big plans for the future around delivering a painless experience for the millions of consumer and technical users,” said Eichorn.
Josh will be working on adding additional core features to the Pagely service offering, expansion to additional datacenters, channel partner integration, technical recruiting, and overseeing all aspects of development.
“Josh’s passion for creating great products and keen understanding of scalability will help us continue to be a leader in the space we pioneered,” said Sean O’Brien, director of marketing.
Pagely continues to grow with the launching of new datacenters and has recently added Twitter (via MoPub acquisition), SendGrid, and
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11168197.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.