Imagine being able to view your child’s school bus in motion, knowing that it’s safe, and even predicting arrival times to aid during inclimate weather. US Fleet Tracking now brings live GPS tracking to the Oakdale school system, adding to its list of schools using the company's tracking technology in
Lanier also says Oakdale’s athletic department is benefitting from US Fleet Tracking’s live GPS devices in school vehicles.
“With some activities and teams in our conference located statewide, knowing these children are safe and communicating accurate arrival times when some are late at night gives us, and parents, a great sense of security. Without question, we’re more reliant on US Fleet Tracking’s system than we expected when we signed on.”
“I rely on it so much,” says Grigg, “I can’t really imagine operating without the tracking system anymore.”
With features ranging from alerts that notify when a driver is off their preset route to historical playback to excessive idling, US Fleet Tracking’s wide array of features are built for enhanced safety, cost savings and overall efficiency managing all aspects of your fleet, no matter the size.
Along with these traits, the greatest “value” the company’s live GPS tracking adds to school systems is summed up by
US Fleet Tracking lends tracking capabilities to school systems nationwide, with vital features as weather overlay and traffic aiding safe transport of children and cost-efficient navigation of their vehicle fleets.
US Fleet Tracking is the leader in live GPS vehicle and asset tracking, providing groundbreaking sub-ten-second live tracking. In addition to expertise in tracking commercial vehicles, the company provides tracking services to high-profile large-scale public events. These include the 2010 Winter Olympics in Calgary, 2012 London Summer Olympic Games, 2012
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11168864.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.