ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24092013 -
XRS made the announcement at TMW's annual
The XRS integration with TMWSuite gives drivers and fleet managers new tools for order planning and managing order status from a single, combined fleet management platform.
'XRS has a long-standing relationship with
The integration with TMWSuite offers additional convenience and efficiency to planners and dispatchers by displaying critical information provided by XRS systems, such as vehicle locations and remaining on-duty service hours, for monitoring dispatch activities in a single application screen.
'The integration with XRS gives our customers another affordable option for enhancing their dispatch operations,' said
XRS runs on certified smartphones, tablets and rugged handhelds that transmit vehicle and operator data through the cloud to a fleet management dashboard, allowing companies to comply with the pending MAP-21 mandate for electronic recording of a driver's hours-of-service. Nearly 90 percent of drivers already use mobile devices, meaning that there are no additional hardware costs associated with implementing the XRS platform.
'Our industry is just beginning to realize the immense potential of mobile trucking intelligence to improve the bottom line for fleets and drivers alike,' Schenk said. '
To learn more about the new XRS integration with TMWSuite, visit the XRS booth (#418) at
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact