Companies struggling to manage their master vendor file now have a solution to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and further their workflow automation – DataServ’s Vendor Setup Request.
This Software as a Service (SaaS) solution provides a simple, common-sense user interface that works with an existing ERP or financial system to efficiently request the setup of a new vendor. This interface works from anywhere, including mobile devices, and guarantees consistent vendor master data through the use of automated workflow based on a company’s defined, unique vendor setup rules.
Additionally, the secure Vendor Setup Request Solution increases visibility to the entire vendor approval process by:
• Allowing employees to submit new vendor requests and/or edit information online without using ERP licenses or sending paper requests to the purchasing department for data entry
• Giving requestors only the appropriate vendor naming conventions, assuring compliance with company ERP standards
• Restricting user entry only to their appropriate cost centers and accounts, reducing the possibility of miscoding and giving finance greater control
• Providing an approval process for all submissions that reinforces your procedures and policies
For more information about the DataServ SaaS Vendor Setup Request Solution, contact us or call 877.700.DATA (3282).
For more information about a DataServ P2P, Q2C or H2R SaaS solution, visit DataServ.us or call 877.700.DATA (3282).
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/dataserv/saas-vendor-setup-request/prweb11153844.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response