Two of the largest railway carriers in the US rely on NetBoss to manage their complex large networks encompassing over 70,000 miles of track and covering 47 states.
NetBoss currently manages more than 10,000 network elements including core and access routers/switches, fiber and microwave transmission equipment, and track warning devices, sensors and more.
NTI is a long standing partner with members of the railway industry. The software company has customized solutions specifically for this industry to assure that communications critical to railway travel remain available, while continuously finding new ways to reduce the overall cost of managing that network. New performance capabilities can be used to predict bottlenecks and potential future problems as railways expand their fiber networks to offer backhaul services along their track right-of-way.
NetBoss Technologies has hundreds of installations worldwide addressing the telecommunications, utilities, government, and public safety industry segments and is an active
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11169079.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash