Two of the largest railway carriers in the US rely on NetBoss to manage their complex large networks encompassing over 70,000 miles of track and covering 47 states.
NetBoss currently manages more than 10,000 network elements including core and access routers/switches, fiber and microwave transmission equipment, and track warning devices, sensors and more.
NTI is a long standing partner with members of the railway industry. The software company has customized solutions specifically for this industry to assure that communications critical to railway travel remain available, while continuously finding new ways to reduce the overall cost of managing that network. New performance capabilities can be used to predict bottlenecks and potential future problems as railways expand their fiber networks to offer backhaul services along their track right-of-way.
NetBoss Technologies has hundreds of installations worldwide addressing the telecommunications, utilities, government, and public safety industry segments and is an active
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11169079.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia