Logic Media, a
"We have had cases where a customer hosted their DNS through a third party, and a set of unexpected third party changes led to an interruption in that customer's service and a slow website load speed. An interruption in service, regardless of it's extent, is never a good thing. " explains
Status Board is a full-cycle monitoring solution that captures diagnostic information about each customer's entire web stack, including web and database servers, DNS resolution, domain registration, and even content on the website itself. Logic Media's in-house operations team has developed numerous modules for Status Board that cover situations ranging from alerting if a customer-owned domain is about to expire, or validating that the copyright line on a website extends into the current year.
On top of the existing features of Status Board, plans are underway for an extended set of checks, including keyword density analysis, validating and verifying Open Graph meta tags, and ensuring that static assets such as images are hosted through a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
The Status Board monitors each of Logic Media's Customers' sites, and if any serious website issues are found, it alerts the operations team around the clock to respond and resolve any concerns. Status Board monitoring for customer websites is included at no additional charge as part of Logic Media's website design, hosting and maintenance plan. It is not currently available for use on external websites.
About Logic Media
Logic Media is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11167762.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum