A BEARWOOD park will once again be transported back to 1950s America when it holds another drive-in movie night on Saturday.
Movie fans can sit in their cars in Lightwoods Park and watch a showing of the hit film Mamma Mia! Last year the park played host to a screening of Grease and it was such a success organisers decided to hold another one.
Gates will open at 3pm and the Abba tribute band EverGold will perform at 5.30pm with the film starting at 7.30pm.
Tickets can be booked in advance for Pounds 14.50 per car with a Pounds 1.50 booking fee via slt-leisure.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia