"The new Powered By Fuse® web site was developed by Bad Boy Branding, and leverages the latest technology to provide maximum functionality and operating efficiency with smart phones and other mobile devices -- which consumers are now using over half of the time to access the internet," stated
In a combined effort with Bad Boy Branding and Extended Data Solutions, and their innovative variable video technology known as PersoniCom™, the Company commences the release of its first campaign today featuring ultra-marathoner,
The PersoniCom™ marketing technology, as specifically created for Fuse Science®, will communicate with consumers on a one-to-one basis with viral components to increase effectiveness and reach. The expertise of Bad Boy Branding incorporates the ability for a combined monthly reach of over 250 million across multiple channels, which allows for the delivery of many strategic campaigns designed to educate consumers on the benefits of becoming "Powered By Fuse!®"
"Along with our new consumer web site, you can find the initial components of our campaign at www.poweredbyfuse.com which includes a must-enter contest to win a
If you still don't know what it means to be "Powered by Fuse®", you can visit your local Walgreens or go to www.poweredbyfuse.com and take advantage of free shipping as part of our initial advertising campaign.
About Bad Boy Branding
Bad Boy Branding specializes in the representation of celebrities, brans and various social media account. The Company consistently delivers quality content that resonates with audiences, while providing unparalleled brand exposure. Bad Boy Branding is a leading architect of virality, with 6 million monthly stories being generated and a combined monthly reach 250 million people. For more information, visit www.jayleopardi.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States