The premiere of "The Crazy Ones," a U.S. workplace comedy starring Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar, was seen by 15.61 million people, CBS announced.
The show aired Thursday night from 9-9:30 p.m. EDT.
CBS said ratings of "The Crazy Ones" more than doubled that of "The Michael J. Fox Show," which premiered at the same time on NBC and drew 7.23 million viewers.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs