Fabless semiconductor company Conemtech announced a new reference platform for synchronising large networks. Conemtech's new M60 products will help to deploy modern synchronisation techniques for operators that want to increase capacity and user experience. The M60 incorporates several of the modern network synchronisation technologies, including global satellite time references, Precision Time Protocol from Grandmasters and Synchronous Ethernet.
Its low latency pass-through technology enables an upgrade of existing installations in form of low cost add-on dongles, or, becoming part of new designs by replacing some generic standard parts found in all network equipment. The first version of the M60 will ship to customers in December with series production planned for 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Gloom Settles on Markets Despite Strong Jobs Report
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag