ClariLog is a software editor specialized in IT Service Management. The company offers modular, flexible, upgradable and affordable solutions for Small & Medium businesses' IT department. These solutions are based on a very unique concept: the Click & Manage.
The Click & Manage allows, in a very easy and convenient fashion, the IT manager to get a precise and clear vision of IT hardware infrastructure and software environment, and to support IT helpdesk with an ITIL based solution. ClariLog offers a turnkey and user friendly solution really designed for Small and Medium Businesses. No matter where the IT manager is in the solution, he will access to needed information in less than 3 clicks.
The competitive advantage is the convenience of this solution in terms of:
- time of deployment : installation and basic settings in 3 hours - time of familiarization : 1 day of training to be operational - Usability: access to information in less than 3 clicks.
The Click & Manage can save considerable time with all IT Service Management solutions. The preventive maintenance thanks to reports and alerts helps reduce drastically production downtime. The curative maintenance is faster and more efficient thanks to a knowledge base, that helps to reduce rework. It helps desk module synchronized with IT infrastructure management module, that provides valuable information on users, hardware and software material. Not only has the solution helped to save time by its utilization but also helped to save time by its implementation.
As the solutions are tailored to needs and budgets, ClariLog's clients will be able to save immediately up 3% a year and per workstation on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), allowing a return on investment in one year
With the Click & Manage concept, ClariLog can guarantee a great user experience.
Since 2003, more than 900 references in
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal