Cloud computing offers the promise of new levels of agility through advanced capabilities, ultimately opening new avenues of innovation. The flexible, highly-available infrastructure can scale to meet the most advanced enterprise requirements and with automation and file and storage services, organizations can get more power from their datacenters and realize greater value from their investments.
For some organizations, moving to the Cloud raises concerns over security, availability and cost; and the challenge is to leverage your existing investments to build the right mix of private and public cloud solutions for the business—one that will work for the organization today and in the future.
“Today’s business leaders lose sleep at night over how to comply with so many changing regulations,” said
At the event, Gilham will walk attendees through Microsoft Office 365 features including e-discovery, legal hold, information rights management (IRM) and data loss prevention (DLP), and explain how they relate to industry-specific standards including: HIPAA, HITECH, FINRA, FISMA, ITAR, FERPA, GBLA, SOX, and more.
AGile IT have a number of discounted registrations available for the conference. To register for the event and take advantage of the savings, go to SDCloudComputing.com and enter the code "CCC13AgileGuest".
To find out how Agile IT can help your business get up to speed, migrate you to Office 365 or help you achieve regulatory compliance, visit AgileIT.com or call 877.543.9636
About Agile IT
Agile IT, based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11167362.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges