ZTE has launched the Net Sphere home networking service. The service comprises multiple home networking terminals including a wireless router, portable APs and wireless PLC adapters. The Net Sphere service also uses a wired extension, wireless expansion, a master/slave mode, and unified management, which allows Wi-Fi signals to penetrate walls. The APs are configured and managed through the wireless router to enable quick installation and plug-and-play.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response