The website (m.yookos.com) is a free social utility that allow both new and existing users of Yookos to have access to social networking features including status updates, uploading and sharing of pictures and videos, groups, creating and participating in discussions as well as keeping up to date with what is happening in the world around them.
It also has an intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to navigate from one social feature to another seamlessly.
The new website compliments the other exciting suite of mobile apps that were released recently by the company as a confirmation of commitment to its “mobile first” strategy.
“The mobile website represents our strategy of ensuring that the Yookos platform is accessible to everyone who wants to enjoy our services irrespective of the type of phone they own," Yookos’ CEO, Tomisin Fashina said.
He stated that Yookos’ latest offering is the ultimate solution to the reality that feature phone is the most dominant internet access platform in its major market,
With social networking now being the most dominant online activity, the new mobile website will make it easier for the previously excluded market segment to also enjoy the benefits of a networked world; Yookos said in a statement.
Launched in 2011, Yookos has over 13 million registered users worldwide with
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring