Recording artists Toni Braxton and Kenny "Babyface" Emmons are to appear in the upcoming Broadway musical "After Midnight," producers said.
The Grammy Award-winning singers are to join the roster of special guest star vocalists in the jazz-themed show, following stints by Fantasia and k.d. lang, from March 18-30.
As previously announced, "After Midnight" will reintroduce the Cotton Club's tradition of welcoming contemporary stars in limited engagements throughout the musical's run.
Starring Dule Hill, the show is to begin preview performances at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre in Manhattan Oct. 18, with an official opening night set for Nov. 3.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists