Recording artists Toni Braxton and Kenny "Babyface" Emmons are to appear in the upcoming Broadway musical "After Midnight," producers said.
The Grammy Award-winning singers are to join the roster of special guest star vocalists in the jazz-themed show, following stints by Fantasia and k.d. lang, from March 18-30.
As previously announced, "After Midnight" will reintroduce the Cotton Club's tradition of welcoming contemporary stars in limited engagements throughout the musical's run.
Starring Dule Hill, the show is to begin preview performances at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre in Manhattan Oct. 18, with an official opening night set for Nov. 3.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text