Recording artists Toni Braxton and Kenny "Babyface" Emmons are to appear in the upcoming Broadway musical "After Midnight," producers said.
The Grammy Award-winning singers are to join the roster of special guest star vocalists in the jazz-themed show, following stints by Fantasia and k.d. lang, from March 18-30.
As previously announced, "After Midnight" will reintroduce the Cotton Club's tradition of welcoming contemporary stars in limited engagements throughout the musical's run.
Starring Dule Hill, the show is to begin preview performances at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre in Manhattan Oct. 18, with an official opening night set for Nov. 3.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia