Recording artists Toni Braxton and Kenny "Babyface" Emmons are to appear in the upcoming Broadway musical "After Midnight," producers said.
The Grammy Award-winning singers are to join the roster of special guest star vocalists in the jazz-themed show, following stints by Fantasia and k.d. lang, from March 18-30.
As previously announced, "After Midnight" will reintroduce the Cotton Club's tradition of welcoming contemporary stars in limited engagements throughout the musical's run.
Starring Dule Hill, the show is to begin preview performances at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre in Manhattan Oct. 18, with an official opening night set for Nov. 3.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes