Recording artists Toni Braxton and Kenny "Babyface" Emmons are to appear in the upcoming Broadway musical "After Midnight," producers said.
The Grammy Award-winning singers are to join the roster of special guest star vocalists in the jazz-themed show, following stints by Fantasia and k.d. lang, from March 18-30.
As previously announced, "After Midnight" will reintroduce the Cotton Club's tradition of welcoming contemporary stars in limited engagements throughout the musical's run.
Starring Dule Hill, the show is to begin preview performances at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre in Manhattan Oct. 18, with an official opening night set for Nov. 3.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids