The rising software complexity in modern cars poses a new challenge to automotive companies – fixing software issues across applications, firmware and Electronic Control Units (ECUs), and deploying new functionality in a safe and cost-effective manner. Smart tools and systems to manage software configurations and updates are becoming more important with quality control and security integrity of the software being key.
Symphony Teleca InSight ConnectTM VRM is a comprehensive end-to-end vehicle relationship management solution that provides automotive grade, reliable, cost-effective over the air software provisioning and maintenance. It integrates with the OEM's existing systems throughout the connected car lifecycle. InSight ConnectTM offers seamless user personalization, data collection, monitoring and diagnostics functionality as well as application and services monetization for next generation in-vehicle infotainment (IVIs).
Using semantic web technologies, the advanced analytics module can generate new, valuable insights into the IVI system and other vehicle components. The flexible and modular structure of InSight ConnectTM enables OEMs to extend and fully customize functionality over time.
Sharing business insights
During the conference,
"Handling of over the air software, firmware, application and ECU updates is a key issue for the automotive industry in their endeavor to tackle accelerated system innovation cycles and reduce recall costs. However, we need more to fully exploit the value of a connected car,' said
The Symphony Teleca InSightTM Connect VRM Solution is now available. To learn more visit http://www.symphonyteleca.com/solutions/automotive/insightconnect.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign