How customers experience the technology that drives products and services has a huge impact on the value of a company's brand, the perception of the company, and ultimately the bottom line. And with social media ever present, the consumer's voice is amplified and tech support experiences, good or bad, can go viral quickly. As a result, delivering high quality tech support is becoming a critical component of the overall customer service strategy for many companies.
At the same time complexity is increasing as more products and services depend on connections to the Internet and each other. According to the 2013
Solving most technology problems remains, however, a largely manual process involving scripts, static knowledge bases and time-consuming "talk therapy". The result is an inconsistent service experience where successfully solving the issue and providing a positive customer experience is highly dependent on the expertise of individual agents.
In this live 30-minute webinar,
• Why high level metrics for contact center performance can mask customer experience-impacting variability in service delivery quality.• How guided workflow, in-context diagnostics and automated solutions can increase consistency and solve rates while streamlining training and reducing AHT.• The importance of capturing, analyzing and synthesizing rich data to optimize service delivery processes.• Innovative strategies for impacting customer experience across the spectrum of technology support.
For more information or to register for this webinar please click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM