The Qatar National Broadband Network (Qnbn) is connecting premises in
An advertising campaign to demonstrate how its high-speed fibre optic broadband infrastructure will empower the nation has also been launched.
The campaign focuses on how the fast Internet technology will transform the country's quality of life through better residential, business, healthcare, educational and e-government services.
After the launch in Barwa City and
Installation of the new technology will provide residents choice in selecting telecom operators for high-speed services.
Qnbn's network will shape
Qnbn provides telecom operators with equal and open access to its network so as to offer the freedom of choice to end-users in all segments. In building a state-of-the-art fibre optic infrastructure network, Qnbn is delivering upon its government mandate to provide the best possible infrastructure to support the growth of a knowledge-based, ICT-driven economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs