Cloud-based ParkAide does not require expensive sensor installations that must be replaced over time.
ParkAide® will be part of Microsoft’s CityNext initiative that empowers people—whether governments, citizens, or businesses—to transform their cities and their future.
It is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application that provides integrated, real-time meter information, real-time smart alerts, on-street mobile interfaces for messages in and out, and personnel location and tracking. It is designed to show data, maps, messages and video. Infinite has built the system in modules that sit inside of an intelligent operational dashboard that provides parking operation managers a much better understanding of and ways to manage all their on-street and off-street ecosystem assets from a single operations center.
Operational installations have shown at least a 20% efficiency improvement in personnel performance and the potential for a 30% revenue increase with its Predictive Ticketing modules.
ParkAide is a monthly subscription service that cities or campuses can install without a large investment in infrastructure or software. It is a hardware agnostic application that can be used with almost any on-street and off-street on-line hardware a parking operation has. The architecture of the system is built to accommodate the integration of different vendors’ equipment along with integrated mobile applications.
“ParkAide provides a full view in one location that gives parking operations immediate insights for action,” said Infinite Computing Systems Rick Barchard, Director of Sales. “It allows parking managers, enforcement supervisors, and on-street personnel to act as a cohesive team. With all operational data on one screen, operations managers can optimize resources, make personnel and assets decisions and increase enforcement efficiency with real-time data. We’re offering a comprehensive parking asset management system that’s not currently available on the market.”
The parking management dashboard resides on a standard Web application interface and the street personnel use tablet or mobile devices to send and receive information from ParkAide® and other applications that may be deployed.
“We can now save more than 2,000 hours per year versus previous operational processes and staff needs with ParkAide,” said
The ParkAide system currently offers five modules, with more in development:
• Integrated Vendor Neutral Dashboard: Off-street systems and digital meter information in one spot with GPS mapping of all parking assets and personnel.
• StreetView: This mobile application shows on-street personnel real-time parking space status.
• Automated Alerts: The ability to send hardware failure alerts to personnel and the dashboard based with full configuration rules.
• Mobile On/Off Duty Time Recording: Smart device application to log work hours. This data is relayed back to the ParkAide dashboard and captured for payroll entry.
• Mobile Parking Availability: ParkFast is a general public mobile application that shows and directs the consumer to a probable open parking space.
• Reporting: Personnel route mapping and recording playback.
Register to win a free 60 Day Trial of ParkAide.
*Participation is open to cities, universities/colleges, airports, digital parking on and off street companies, and parking management companies. Entries must be received by
# # #
About Infinite Computing Systems
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11163999.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response